Introduce to Rubber Shredder Machine
The main working part of the double-shaft rubber shredder is a pair of relatively rotating rollers, the rollers are equipped with spirally arranged gears.
After the rubber enters the shredder machines
, it is split and shredded below the set size after being bitten and pulled by the teeth made of staggered rotating high-hardness and wear-resistant materials, and then forced out of the machine. The roller is driven by a motor through a reducer and has a large torque. It will automatically reverse under the action of the PLC automatic control system when encountering difficult-to-break objects.
Rubber is a very important raw material and can be produced naturally and synthetically. In our daily life, many things are made of rubber, such as shoes, protective gloves, car tires, hoses, tubes, conveyor belts, cushions, balloons, balls, cushions, diving equipment, sealing materials, and so on. There are many benefits to recycling and recycling rubber.
Rubber Recycling Equipment - Rubber Crusher
Crushing plays an important role in the recycling of waste rubber. Rubber fragments have many civil engineering applications, replacing other building materials. They can be used to build dikes on fragile and compressible foundation soils, or as vibration damping materials for railway lines. Crushed rubber materials can also be used for lightweight backfills, operating liners, and daily covering materials for landfills, as well as garden or playground coverings. The crushed rubber after further granulation or grinding becomes rubber particles, which can be used as a raw material for manufacturing new rubber products or can be blended into asphalt to form a pavement.
Guoxin provides a variety of shredders, including single-shaft shredders, double-shaft shredders, and granulators. Whether you are looking for a rubber crusher for the initial size reduction process of rubber fragments, or a rubber granulator for obtaining fine and uniform rubber particles.
The Use of a Rubber Grinder
Rubber shredder machines can be used to shred large-caliber thick-walled pipes, high-toughness PE plastic packaging, scrap cable rubber, scrap rubber track, plastic plate racks, rubber products, waste tires, or other materials.
Equipment Characteristics of Rubber Shredder
1. Thick cutters, high crushing efficiency, all cutters are cast with special cutters, strong and long life.
2. The frame is thick, can be high torsion, and very strong.
3. Using microcomputer automatic control, set the start, stop, reverse and overload automatic reverse control functions.
4. The equipment has the characteristics of low speed, high torque, low noise, and dust can meet environmental protection standards.
5. Easy to adjust, low maintenance cost, economical and durable.
6. Tool thickness and number of tools can be changed according to different materials.
The Role of Rubber Grinder
1. The rubber shredder is easy to operate, greatly reducing labor.
2. Air preheating before working of the crusher can greatly improve its working conditions and service life.
3. After the paper shredder is finished, stop the machine after the material is completely discharged.
4. Although the rubber shredder is a multi-purpose shredder, in order to make the materials uniform, try to choose the same kind of materials as much as possible. For example, when we tear rubber, it has been tearing rubber.
5. If you want to tear the can and clean the machine when tearing the can, this can ensure the working effect of the shredder, the shredded product is more uniform, and it also plays a role in protecting the shredder.